Wednesday, July 26, 2023

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

I'm going to change directions for a few days and focus on something else that is important to me. Living a healthy lifestyle. I posted the first three articles on my Facebook and now here. This article was written on 7/24/23.

 His Mercies are New Every Morning

Through the LORD'S mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" Lamentations 3:22-24 (NKJ)

Who am I kidding? I should have been consumed a long time ago. I'm eternally grateful that the Lord's compassion never fails and, through the shed bled of Jesus Christ, He extends His mercy to me every morning.

I’ve struggled the past three months. I don’t know what I’d have done without His mercy and great faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment