Friday, January 26, 2018

Defining My Blog

One of my friends asked me to define this blog because she is confused as to what I am trying to accomplish here. Hmmm. Define this blog. It's fairly simple really - I like to write children's books/stories, short stories and devotionals. I don't publish everything I write but some of it does find its way to this blog. I understand that this may be too broad of a platform for some folks but I'm cool with it. I blog because I like to write. In the process, hopefully my blogging brings glory to the Lord and encourages folks in their faith walk. I do write stories from my teaching experiences (past and current) on another blog so it's more focused from a teacher's viewpoint. You can find it at lolliehofer.wordpress.com. That's it. Enough said. Hey, friend, did this help?

No comments:

Post a Comment